Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Video editing and production
• Approach and liaise with inspirational educational leaders
• Youtube page management Required Skills
• Video editing and graphic design experience
• Passion for Israel and Jewish education
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Must have a strong knowledge about UJS and J-Socs
• Ability to build personal/professional relationships
• Have a good personal manner
• Must be able and willing to travel to London at least once a month
Hours: Project by project basis. A certain amount of videos will be required per month.
To apply, download the form attached on the right hand side of the page.
Salary: Available on request
Application Deadline: Friday 12th October 2012 at 10am