A previous trip in Rawabi, Palestine
UJS are excited to announce our next Real Deal trip!
Welcoming students at London universities of all faiths, backgrounds and cultures, this is your opportunity to visit Israel and Palestine in April 2018 – the perfect way to spend your Easter break!
A previous trip at the Western Wall, Jerusalem
Here’s some of what you can look forward to in this whirlwind experience:
- Walk through the ancient cobbled streets of Jerusalem’s Old City
- Experience the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Tel Aviv
- Visit Ramallah, the current main city of Palestine’s government, economy and social and cultural life
- Come face-to-face with some of the most pressing social issues facing Israel today
- Explore diversity in Jaffa, where history and modernity blend along with the mixed Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Arab and Israeli population
- You’ll be floating in the dead sea, riding camels in the Negev desert, hiking in the northern forests!
- See first hand the realities of the Israel-Palestine conflict in 2018
And so much more!
A previous trip at the Syrian border in the Golan Heights
- The application deadline is 23 February 2018
The provisional dates for this trip are 9-15 April 2018
- Flights can be extended - see application form for details.
The cost of the trip is £99, inclusive of flights, meals and accommodation. Now that’s a Real Deal!
- This trip is generously supported to minimise finance being a barrier to participation.
- We welcome applicants from all faiths, backgrounds and cultures!
To apply, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Noah.