UJS are always looking for passionate and hardworking people who are seeking challenging and rewarding work!
If you want to work in a fun, young and dynamic environment then this is the place for you.
Why work for UJS?
- You’ll be bringing your ideas and interests to life in a job with purpose
- Opportunities for international travel and building connections with international Jewish communities
- Early Friday finishes!
- Use of an iPhone 7 and laptop
- Being part of a dynamic team
- If you are (or will turn) 22 during your employment with us, you will automatically be opted into our pension scheme and you will need to opt out should you not want it
- No two days are the same and there is lots of flexibility
- Dozens of CEOs, MDs, Lords, Rabbis, MPs and award winning leaders in the corporate and third sectors have all had a head start by working for Students’ Unions
- Chance to support Jewish students during exciting and challenging times on campus
- You will love what you do, knowing that it is also valuable and important work that improves the experiences of Jewish Students across the UK & Ireland!
If you would like to discuss your application further or have any questions please contact Natacha on email@example.com