UJS is delighted to be able to help Jewish students to access kosher accommodation and food when they go to university. Kosher accommodation means either a room in a residential Hillel House or in a self-catered flat in a hall of residence. This allows kosher Jewish students to live and cook together. Most of these rooms have their own cooking facilities as well as the use of larger shared kitchens.

When applying for accommodation, it is very important that any Jewish student requiring kosher accommodation writes clearly on their form that they are kosher. 

Each University provides residential and/or non-residential facilities. 

For more information regarding accommodation and for general enquiries, please call Lindsay on 020 7424 3283 or email: lindsayd@ujs.org.uk


Page last updated: 07 Jul 2016 11:14