Prague is home to an active Jewish community with a well-preserved Jewish quarter from before WWII. Home of the famous “Golem,” Prague’s Jewish museum attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. There are Kosher restaurants, Jewish heritage history tours, an active Jewish Student Union (CUZM) and a Moishe House. There are synagogues of every level of religious observance, and hundreds of Jewish study abroad students to connect with as well. Find your Jewish home abroad in Prague.
- Shabbat and holiday experiences
- Student leaders and young Jewish professionals events
- Moishe House
- Leadership positions available with the local Jewish student union
- Volunteer opportunities with the local federation
- Jewish learning immersion trips with the local federation