The Great Jewish Cook Off - Campus Heats
Sun 05 Mar 2017 - Wed 08 Mar 2017
Come and show us what you've got! All equipment and ingredients wil be provided; just bring along your banter and your cooking skills.
Enter in teams of 3. Team entry costs £15 (£5 per person) and the money raised will go to the Trussell Trust, who run a network of over 400 food banks, giving emergency food and support to people in crisis across the UK, where thirteen million people live below the poverty line. In the last year they gave 1,109,309 three-day emergency food supplies to people in crisis.
Heat locations (if you live/study outside of these locations, travel subsidaries may be available - contact Leanne):
Sunday 5th March:
- London, 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm, 5 team tickets available
- Bristol, 12 pm - 4 pm, 4 team tickets available
- Manchester, 2 pm - 6 pm, 4 team tickets available
- Birmingham, 4 pm - 8 pm, 4 team tickets available
Wednesday 8th March:
- Edinburgh, 4 pm - 8 pm, 3 team tickets available
- Leeds, 4 pm - 8 pm, 4 tickets available
One team from each heat will go into the final, which will be judged by surprise famous chefs. The Final will be on Sunday 19th March in London.
After registering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and mobile phone numbers of the other two people in your team.
If there are no tickets available for your preferred heat, please email Leanne to be put on a waiting list.