Amsterdam is home to a large and active Jewish community, including an active Jewish student community. It's easy to find your place within the many programs offered by the Chabad on Campus, many synagogues and the local Jewish student union (IJAR). Known for its rich Jewish history, Amsterdam is also home to the Ann Frank House, the fantastic Portuguese Synagogue, and synagogues of all levels of religious observance. Connect with Kahal to find your Jewish home in Amsterdam.
- Connections to local students and social events
- Leadership opportunities for students to take ownership
- Internships and volunteer options
- Shabbat and holiday experiences
- Jewish learning and enrichment
- Jewish heritage tours
- Many kosher restaurants and stores