A previous trip in Rawabi, Palestine
UJS are excited to announce our next Real Deal trips!
After three highly successful Real Deal trips for students from Scotland and London, we are excited to bring this opportunity to students at Leeds, Manchester, Durham and York for an unforgettable trip this Winter!
Welcoming students of all faiths, backgrounds and cultures, this is your opportunity to visit Israel and Palestine – the perfect way to spend your winter break!
Applications are now open! Sign up now HERE.
A previous trip at the Western Wall, Jerusalem
Here’s some of what you can look forward to in this whirlwind experience:
- Walk through the ancient cobbled streets of Jerusalem’s Old City
- Experience the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Tel Aviv and explore the diversity of Jaffa, a mix of faiths and cultures and a blend of history and modernity
- Visit Ramallah, the current main city of Palestine’s government, economy and social and cultural life
- Come face-to-face with some of the most pressing social issues facing Israel today and meet leading Israeli and Palestinian social activists
- Float in the dead sea, hike in the north!
- See first-hand the realities of the Israel-Palestine conflict in 2018
And so much more!
A previous trip at the Syrian border in the Golan Heights
- The application deadline is Friday 16th October 2018
- Spaces are limited and will be accepted on a rolling basis so apply soon to avoid disappointment.
- The dates for this trip are 17-23rd December 2018
- There will also be an orientation day on your campus in November
- The cost of the trip is £99, including flights, meals and accommodation. Now that’s a Real Deal!
- This trip is generously supported to minimise finance being a barrier to participation.
- We welcome applicants from all faiths, backgrounds and cultures!
Applications are now open! If you are a student at Leeds, Manchester, Durham or York, sign up now HERE.
If you want to bring The Real Deal to your campus, please get in touch!
If you have any questions, please contact Noah.