Choosing the right university for you can be a daunting process. Here are UJS' 10 top tips!
1. Find a course you love. Being passionate about your studies will help you to motivate yourself!
2. Explore extra-curriculars. Look at the clubs and societies your Student Union has to offer, these will enhance your university experience!
3. Find a city you want to live in! Exploring new places and surroundings is an exciting part of university life.
4. Don't be afraid to go far away! Give yourself chance to explore new places and cultures that you have never thought you'll meet.
5. Research the Jsoc! Jsoc will be a vital part of your time at uni. Click here to find out more about each Jsoc.
6. Look into other Jewish provisions at the university. Make sure you have anything you need to keep living your Jewish life in the way that suits you.
7. Support. All universities offer support to students if they are struggling, make sure you know how to access this.
8. Go and visit the university. Sometimes, getting the feel of a campus can help you decide if it is right for you!
9. Think long term. Start to consider career and professional development opportunities. These will come around sooner thank you think!
10. Don't worry! We know this process can be long and confusing, but the UJS team are here to guide you every step of the way.
To find out more about how UJS can support you, please contact Jodie