Welcome to UJS Incubator!
The Union of Jewish Students (UJS) strives to promote peer-leadership and provides opportunities for professional development ahead of graduation.
As part of these goals, UJS is excited to offer for the 7th year our Incubator programme, an exclusive chance for you to join a select group of creative students from all over the country and develop an art piece around a theme/feeling that connects you to Israel.
This year’s theme - The World as I Explore it: Using sight, smell, taste, touch and sound to explore your connection to Israel and Judaism!
UJS Incubator's 7th year is bringing even more creativity into the Jewish student world. The opportunity is there to help you develop your skills and explore your own personal identity, engaging all your senses and enhancing your creative Jewish mind.
As part of the programme, you will have the opportunity to:
- Up to £250 sponsored by UJS to help develop your work
- Develop your artistic talent through two high quality workshops with leaders in the creative industry
- Join a national network of creative students from several campuses
- Exhibit YOUR piece in a public exhibition in London on 16th June 2020
- Create long-lasting relationships with influential leaders in the art world
- Future support in achieving your artistic goals
- And loads more!
If you have any questions, please email Georgie: [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!
The programme is open to students from all campuses and it will be tailored around the needs of the students involved.
To apply, please click here
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we highly recommend to apply by Friday 24th January.
Lauren Good, Incubator alumni (Middlesex University):
“Participating in Incubator allowed me to explore my own identity as a progressive Jew and a grandchild of Holocaust survivors, as well as my ever-changing and evolving relationship with Israel, through my creative passions and talents".