As the representative body of over 8,500 Jewish students across the UK and Ireland, our aim is to improve the lives of Jewish students and help them in their fight against antisemitism. Together with one of the UK’s top lawyers, Anthony Julius, UJS and CST have developed A Student’s Guide to Antisemitism on Campus, a handbook to aid students in how to tackle and report antisemitism in all of its forms.
A key part of this work is education, and we work with local MPs, the UK Government, and multiple organisations within the Higher Education sector, to raise the issues of antisemitism to produce resources which are crucial in further understanding how one can take proactive steps support Jewish students. Click here for reports produced by Universities UK, Guild HE and the Community Security Trust.
For further reading, take a look below:
- International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance definition in full
- International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance - Reports & Recommendations
- Community Security Trust - WHAT IS ANTISEMITISM?
- Community Security Trust - Campus Antisemitism Report 2020
- Institute for Jewish Policy Research - Publication: Antisemitism in contemporary Great Britain: A study of attitudes towards Jews and Israel