Yachad is the pro-Israel, pro-peace movement for British Jews.
Along with our thousands of supporters, we campaign for a political resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
We believe that Israel’s best hope for safety and security lies in peace with its neighbours – a two state solution and an end to the occupation.
As part of our youth work, on campus, in youth movements and other communal Jewish spaces, we engage hundreds of young people up and down the country through education, debate and advocacy.
Our educational events include:
- Facilitating trips to East Jerusalem and the West Bank
- Hosting guest speakers from Israel
- Facilitating debate and discussion on breaking news stories
Our campaigning and advocacy work includes:
- Providing opportunities through our campaigns for British Jews to express their support for a two-state solution and a Jewish and democratic future for Israel.
- Ensuring the perspective of our supporters is presented in the media